The final grade of the MSc is determined by the grades of the Program courses and the grade of the post-graduate thesis in a manner specified in the relevant Operating Regulations of the MSc. The final degree grade (100%) will be calculated at a percentage of 60% of the scores from the 10 examined courses-modules (4 modules of the first semester at a percentage of 20% of the total degree grade, 4 modules of the second semester at a percentage of 20 % and 2 modules of the 3rd semester again at a rate of 20% of the total degree) and in addition by 40% on the total grade of the degree which will come from the grade of the Thesis, where the entire research effort of the postgraduate student, the existence of announcements and publications in scientific journals and everything else deemed necessary by the PSC after its proposal and its approval by the CC.